Please read this section carefully, two or three times, before you submit your work!
If you do not stick to the guidelines you put your submission seriously at risk for having it reviewed.
- With the above in mind at all times, let’s go!
- We publish illustrated picture books for children, ages 3 - 8.
- We are looking for new talent from authors and illustrators.
- We are aiming for distribution throughout the US and beyond.
- We produce companion apps based on our successful book properties.
- To be a successful property we believe that your content/creation should be original, uncommon, unique, colorful, delightful, whimsical, engaging, cheerful, thoughtful, approachable, appealing, and completely unaffiliated,
- Additional guidance – a story about your pet will not meet our definition of a potentially successful property.
- Please, do not submit a story about your pet!!
- We cannot acknowledge receipt of submissions, so do not expect one.
- We will try to reply to your submission within six months, but we may not reply, at all.
- If you haven’t heard from us after six months, you should assume that we have taken a pass on your work.
- Do not be disappointed if we reject your work or we do not respond!
- We are a small company and can only publish a few new books and apps each year.